Пожелания к будущей работе
|Желаемый график работы:
||полный рабочий день
Последнее место работы
июл 08 -
QuestNet International (),
Head of NSG department / HR Manager
1. Oversee the day to day activities of the office
2. Develop and implement effective work processes
3. Manage office budget in conjunction with Finance including manpower, office equipment/facilities and incidental expenditure
4. Handle and submit monthly cash calls
5. Responsible for sales and stock of e-cards, if applicable
6. Responsible for deliveries and management of stock of products
7. Analyze and resolve all operational uncertainties and identify all potential risks that may affect the business
Network Support Services
1. Manage and ensure high levels of network support services, particularly in areas of CRF, IR enquires and/or complaints as per NSG mandates
2. Establish and maintain positive and harmonious relationships with IR’s
3. Manage and provide prompt and adequate deliveries of products to IR’s
4. Manage and provide prompt and adequate sales of e-cards to IR’s, if applicable
5. Provide full support to The V (Business Development Managers) and leaders for any network activity in the country
6. Provide full support to Qi subsidiaries for product information and training
7. Initiate and organize effective and result-oriented events, trainings with the V and/or corporate staff
8. Ensure full compliance of various monthly reporting required by the Head office
HR and Administrative Process
1. Possess working knowledge of Finance, Cash Call Process
2. Full understanding of HR processes.
Perform Customer Services
1. Handle all incoming calls, enquiries, complaints and feedback from customers.
2. Attends to walk-in customers.
3. Ensuring that all customers, outsiders and co-workers’ problems and requests are addressed
4. Handling all product deliveries and exchanges
5. Assisting Leaders and the V visiting Tajikistan and prospecting
Customer Request Form (CRF)
1. Filling Manual CRF.
2. Fax/ Email Manual CRF to NSG HK for process
3. Follow up on all CRFs filed and reply to all customer of the status.
Предыдущий опыт работы
фев 06 - июн 08
World Bank, Tajikistan (),
STC of Cotton Sector Recovery and Poverty Reduction Project and Fergana Water Resource Management Project
Provide continued monitoring and supervision of the actions agreed with PMUs established at the Ministry of Melioration and Water Resource management and Regional Implementation Units and in the Ministry of Agriculture in the field after each supervision mission.
Ensure that the Bank team is kept up to date with the latest developments in both projects’ implementation. Develop mechanism in cooperation with local authorities, Government of Tajikistan and Ministry of Melioration, Ministry of Agriculture and other relevant co-partners to the projects to collect relevant information and maintain regular contacts with liaison officers on a daily basis. Liaise with the Country Office in Dushanbe and advice on all issues related to the progress of the project implementation. Review all communication prior to it’s to the Bank for review and support PMUs in meeting bank standards. Doing inputs into aide memoire of the follow up supervision missions, as well as inputs into the Project Brief.
Российско-Таджикский Славянский Университет
||Отбор кандидатов на выдвигаемы вакансии
Умение вести переговоры
Комуникабельна‚ дисциплинированна‚ стрессоустойчива