||Senior .NET Developer
Background (brief description of area):
Rates IT provides the technology for the Global Rates (OTC Derivatives and Fixed Income) business area within our company. This specific role is within the Risk Blotter team.
We are looking for a candidate who has got a strong technical background and willing to take the role of a senior developer with the responsibility of delivering to the Rates Front Office desk.
As a senior developer, you will be liaising with the business users/ Analysts and performing the following tasks.
• Hands on development and delivery of tasks allocated.
• Analysis of current system and helping with enhancements, bug fixes etc.
• Convert Excel prototype/models to applications capable of running 24/7.
• Design technical frameworks and implement multi tier .NET architecture.
Требования к кандидату
|Общий стаж работы:
||от 3 лет до 6 лет
|Работа с компьютером:
||Skill Set and Experience
- Expert in Microsoft C#.net. (5 years plus, development experience)
- Strong in design patterns and n-tier development, dependency injection.
- Experience of CAL and WPF highly preferable. If not experience of WinForms is a must.
- Experience of the full project lifecycle, including gathering requirements, design, development, testing and roll out.
- Good understanding of interest rate derivative products particularly risk management.
- Must have good analytical aptitude and mathematical skills.