||Indego Hotel London urgently needs the services of devoted andhardworking workers, who are ready to work after undergoing enlistmenttraining in all sectors. Qualified persons should contact usimmediately for job placement here at the Indego Hotel London as the HotelManagement intends to increase its man power base due to increasingnumber of customers in the Hotel.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:Employment Type: Full TimeMonthly Salary: £3,950.00 GBPPreferred Language of Resume/Application: English Years of Work Experience: 1years minimum
AVAILABLE POSITIONS************************NOTE: THAT ALL APPLICANT THAT ARE NOT READY TO RELOCATE TO LONDON SHOULD NOT APPLY.
Front Office Manager
IF you are interested in this opportunity provided by Indego Hotel London you can contact us with CV/RESUME on this very Email Address for job placement.
Требования к кандидату
|Общий стаж работы:
||от 1 года до 3 лет
|Работа с компьютером:
||- Male at least 4'6", Female at least 4'2"; between 19 to 56 years old
- Graduate of Bachelor or Associate Degree of HRM or any food related courses
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- With at least 5 months experience in the same capacity
- Bearing, good grooming and with pleasing personality
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and
patrons of the hotel service unit.
- Can communicate well in English
- Willing to relocate to London, UK.
Условия работы и Компенсационный пакет
||NOTE: THAT ALL APPLICANT THAT ARE NOT READY TO RELOCATE TO LONDON SHOULD NOT APPLY.
||SALARY INDICATION/ALLOWANCES & BENEFITS
• BASIC MONTHLY SALARY: £3,200.00 GBP only. Travel Insurance,
• HAZARD/INCONVENIENCES: £275.00 GBP (Monthly).
• HOUSING & FURNISHINGS: £2,850.00 GBP (Yearly).
Two months’ salary of £6000 (Inclusive of all allowances & benefits)
shall be paid in advance before employee relocates to new job location.
• All payments of salary after assumption of duty in Indego
Hotel London shall be made in full to the salary account of the Employer.
Знание иностранных языков